3M&C CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICE
3M&C CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICE (CRS) Ground Ambulance Service & Medical Air Evacuation (MEDEVAC)
The 3M&C Crisis Response Service (CRS), a subsidiary of 3M&C Health Systems providing emergency medical response service by air or road. Its core mandate is to provide out-of-hospital medical care, transport to definitive care, and support patients with illnesses and injuries which prevents them from transporting themselves.
- 24/7/365 On-Call Emergency Medical Response Service, With A Call Center And Dedicated Telephone Lines
- Provide Treatment To Those In Need Of Urgent Medical Care
- Treat Presenting Conditions Immediately
- Arrange For Timely Removal Of Patient To Next Point Of Definitive Care
- Evacuate Patient To Local Facilities Or To Other Countries For Medical Care
- Our Services Do Not End At Just Providing Transportation From One Point To The Other. Our Work Extends To After-Hospital Detention With Constant Patient Visitation
- Provide Easy Phone-In To Report Emergency And Non-Emergency Cases
- Provide On-Line Medical Advice
- Fill Pharmaceutical And Medical Equipment And Supplies Requests
- Provide Well-Trained and Experienced EMT staff with International Exposure and Excellent Knowledge In Emergency Care
- Handle Technical Rescue Operations Such as Extrication, Basic Life Support And Advanced Life Support. Our Ambulances Are Fully Equipped To Transport Critical And Non-Critical Patients (Adult Or Pediatric) In Both Trauma and Other Medical Emergencies.