3M&C Health Systems is a division of 3M&C Ghana Limited, a registered and privately-owned Ghanaian healthcare organization, established in 2009. It is a fully integrated healthcare system operating from three locations; two in East Legon, Accra; A&C Square and the Sansiro Complex at Lizzy Sports Complex; one in Tema near Community 25, Devtraco Estate Junction. All our facilities and services are opened and operated 24 hours a day, 7days of the week and 365 days of the year for the convenience of our clients. The following are locations and services we provide:
To be the number one provider of quality healthcare services in Sub Saharan Africa
- At 3M&C Health Systems we recognize the need for every human being to have access to superior and quality healthcare. To achieve that we demonstrate it by:
- Providing access to superior quality integrated healthcare service
- Recruiting and retaining excellent staff, and fostering a culture of innovation through practice, education and training to advance excellence in healthcare services
- Building a work environment where every employee is valued respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrating social responsibility through the just use of our resources.
OUR APPROACH (“Every Second Counts”)
3M&C Health Systems’ approach to medical care is to focus on providing appropriate healthcare coordination built on a foundation of strong primary care, excellent quality care and outstanding emergency care, all at competitive prices. We believe in the appropriate use of technologies to enhance inherent efficiencies in patient care providers. This, in addition to a well-coordinated care, is essential to achieving our goals of improving health outcomes and improved patients’ healthcare experiences, which will invariably result in cost effectiveness and reduced medical errors. Every Second Counts in good healthcare outcomes, thus emergency and primary care have become some of our major pillars of improving health outcomes for our clients.
- Dignity, Reverence & Empathy – Safeguarded by recognizing every life as a gift from God, so each individual is inherently valued.
- Trust, Truth, Honesty and Open Communication with all of our stakeholders.
- Teamwork & Timeliness – We recognize the contribution of all employees that requires self-sacrifice and timeliness for the benefit of our patients so as to enhance the health outcomes.
- Cooperation - Between our clients, staff, various healthcare professional is valued.
- Integrity - Honesty, Fairness and Self-Scrutiny in everything we do, is the ideal means to protect overall privacy, safety, as well as assure confidentiality.
3M&C is owned, operated and managed by Ms. P. Ekuba Odoi-Atsem and her husband, Mr. Ablade Odoi-Atsem. Both are African-nurtured, Western-trained professionals who are poised to positively impact the healthcare industry in Ghana and the Sub-Saharan Sub-Region, and guarantee satisfaction in delivery.